ColorComm, the nationâ€™s premier membership organization for women ofÂ colorÂ in communications, today announced the eight women to be honored at theÂ ColorCommÂ CircleÂ AwardsÂ
TheÂ ColorCommÂ CircleÂ AwardsÂ
CNNâ€™s Lisa Ling will serve as the keynote speaker at theÂ ColorCommÂ CircleÂ Awards. EmmyÂ AwardÂ Winning Journalist and Entrepreneur Sheila Brooks, CEO, SRB Communications will serve as the mistress of ceremonies for the occasion. The audience will also hear remarks from Dr. Johnnetta B. Cole, Director, National Museum of African Art.
ColorCommÂ is proud to honor:
- Marvet Britto, President/CEO, The Britto Agency
- Allison J. Davis, Former NBC Executive Producer and a founder of The National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ)
- Christy Haubegger, Executive, Creative Artists Agency and founder ofÂ Latina magazine
- Viviana Hurtado, Ph.D. Bilingual Journalist and Hispanic Market Strategist
- Jill Kelly, Chief Communications Officer, DigitasLBi
- Michelle Norris, Host and Special Correspondent, NPR
- Lisa Garcia Quiroz, Chief Diversity Officer, Time Warner, Inc.
- Tiffany Smith-Anoaâ€™I, Senior Vice President, CBS Entertainment
ColorCommâ€™s Conference 2015 (C2: The New Reality) will bring together 300 multicultural women in business from across the country. Prudential is the presenting sponsor of C2 2015. Sponsors include: Coca-Cola, Toyota, MSLGROUP, Publicis Groupe, Weber Shandwick, McDonaldâ€™s, Verizon, Edelman, BET Networks, Ketchum, Burson-Marsteller, African Pride, Fleishman Hillard, CBS Corporation, and many more.Â PR Week, LATINA, AUDREY,Â and BlogHerÂ are media partners ofÂ ColorCommâ€™s Conference.
For more information:Â www.