Did you watch The Oprah Winfrey Show yesterday? If you did, you heard (and saw) all about Oprah and Gayle’s best adventures one of them being their time at Miraval.Â And SURPRISE! Oprah’s generosity just doesn’t stop. The show’s audience now has a new spring in its step after hearing about the special gift.
Ladies, ready, set go:
Introducing Miraval Resort & Spaâ€™s Girlâ€™s Getaway Package. Celebrate YOU or just take time to have fun with good friends, your mom, daughter or sisters. Enjoy a getaway to Miraval like the “Oprah” show audience was surprised with during the April 21st “25 Years of Oprah and Gayle’s All-Time Best Adventures” show. Miraval is your catalyst for a healthy lifestyle change or simply somewhere to rest, reflect and re-energize. Time spent at Miraval is not just about taking a break â€“ itâ€™s a full mind, body and lifestyle revamp retreat, where the benefits linger long beyond checkout. Miravalâ€™s Girlâ€™s Getaway package will deliver an experience that makes life more magnificent.
This Miraval Experience Includes: READ MORE
- Luxurious, casita-style accommodations, starting in a Deluxe room.
- Receive a $130 resort credit, per person, per night of stay to spend on additional services of your choosing. Apply towards a Chill-OutTM spa service, a private session with a Miraval Specialist, Chefâ€™s Dinner, Zip-line adventure, trail rides or a round of golf.
- Bring a piece of Miraval home with you with your complimentary Miraval Spa Robe.
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Unlimited participation in daily self-discovery Clue-InTM programs including all fitness and yoga classes; lectures; the Miraval Equine ExperienceÂ® ; cooking demonstrations; outdoor adventure and challenge activities.
- Full access to Miraval’s extensive resort amenities, beautiful golf courses and tennis facilities.
- Complimentary round-trip transportation from the Tucson International Airport
- Welcome Gift of a Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen.
Packages start from $399++ per person, per night, with a minimum 3 night stay. Available for a limited time â€“ stay by September 30, 2011. Book your getaway today! Terms & Conditions
*Terms & Conditions:
- Package starting rate is based on a 3-night all-inclusive stay, single or double occupancy in a Deluxe room rate. Package rates are available for additional room nights and room types.
- Rate is per person and based on availability. Date restrictions apply.
- Special offers must be noted on reservation at time of booking. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. This promotion can change at any time. Other restrictions may apply, call for details.
- Packages and additional services are subject to applicable taxes and an 18.5% resort amenity fee.
- Not applicable to villa stays.
Call 800.232.3969 or book online today and please mention the Punch sent you!
Pamela Lynne Sorensen is the founder of Pamela’s Punch, a leading source of information for the “who, what, when, and where” of Washington, DC’s elite social, professional, and philanthropic scene, which she founded in November of 2006. In 2012 she launched Pacific Punch, based in Los Angeles. Pamela comes from an extensive background in sales and business development from a variety of industries, has been involved with charities and fundraising for a number of years and holds several Board and leadership positions. She currently resides in Arlington, Virginia and when she’s not out on the town, she’s reading or writing while sipping fine wine, or traveling the country and the world ISO adventures, beauty, fun, food, style, libations, music, and the good life. Follow her on Twitter at @pamelaspunch.